Counters
Hit Counter

Friday, September 02, 2005

Crusade against plagiarism pays off

At last, our collective crusade against plagiarism, which has been flourishing under the aegis of Business Standard, has paid off. I felt very happy when Mr T N Ninan, the editor of Business Standard, wrote to me this morning informing that the newspaper has discontinued the arrangement with Mr Jaspreet Bindra for its quiz column. I thanked Mr Ninan for taking such a step.

My special thanks to Ritesh, Aniruddha, Sudip, Rajeev, Rohini, Diwakar, Suman, Gautam and scores of other members and well-wishers who came forward to put an end to Bindra’s act that has set a new mark in the annals of plagiarism.


Now the controversial columnist has been removed from his seat of comfort, it’s time to get back to good old quizzing. I’m thinking of posting a quiz this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home